Start your Gastronomia adventure
A people-first company with big ambitions
Hybrid telecommuting in Ville St-Laurent QC
Are you passionate about culinary trends? Do you dream of joining a growing company that both delights Canadians and positively impacts the community? Are you dynamic, creative, curious and visionary? So read the following carefully!
The Gastronomia group, with its brands Gastronomia (B2B-for professional chefs) and Cool & Simple (B2C-for epicurean consumers) is a creator and distributor of high quality frozen culinary solutions based in Montreal. Our mission is to transform Canadians’ meals into gourmet experiences, while becoming an increasingly responsible company through B-Corp certification.
Your role in the team
Reporting to the National Sales Director, the Lead Generation Specialist will help the sales and marketing teams to reach their goals, by evaluating potential sales opportunities, and turning them into closed wins.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Determine viable sales opportunities
· Contacting prospective customers
· Evaluating leads to qualify them based on predefined criteria
· SugarCRM data analyzing and reporting to the sales team
· Managing email databases using current SugarCRM software
· Organize and keep the lead status updated in our SugarCRM software
· Collaborate with the team to ensure the smooth transition through the sales process
· Participate in sales related events (food shows, sales presentation, product training)
· Use best practices related to lead generation
- University degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in a lead generation and prospecting role
- Experience in B2B sales and B2C (an asset)
- Bilingual English and French, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer proficiency
- Proficiency in using CRM softwares and other lead generation tools (Sugar, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo…)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to critically interpret results
- Excellent time and priority management skills
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful, autonomous and solution focused
- Great capacity for collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the foodservice industry (an asset)
We are an innovation-oriented SME with big ambitions. Our team works in a positive and warm atmosphere to encourage people to eat better. Our priority is also to positively develop our social and environmental impact through B-Corp certification driven initiatives.
What we offer our employees:
· Telecommuting and in office – hybrid mode
· 4 days work week
· Flexible hours
· Above average annual vacation
· Group insurance and Telemedecine
· Annual training and personal development budget
· Active internal committees to create happiness at work
· Company with a social and environmental conscience- Bcorp certification
· Discount on the prices of our delicious products
· Public transit/Bixi discount
· Free on-site parking
Gastronomia / Cool& Simple subscribes to the principle of employment equity and invites women, racialized people, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ people and otherwise marginalized people to apply.
Our team is our
At Gastronomia, we take a human approach and foster a stimulating work environment. Our commitment to people is our secret ingredient to employee and customer satisfaction. Working with us offers many advantages:
- Four-day workweek with flexible hours
- Hybrid office model
- Group insurance with telemedicine
- Employee discounts on our products
- Public transit/Bixi discount
The values guiding our journey
Are you looking for a people-first work environment with big challenges and lots of fun?
Here's what your futures colleagues have to say
Striking that work-home balance was a big priority for me—and I'm delighted to have found it at Gastronomia!
I've been working at Gastronomia for 10 years! Always looking for new challenges, I've changed positions twice and continue learning new things every day!
I appreciate the flexibility Gastronomia offers. Teleworking makes it possible for me to split my time between Montreal and Toronto (which means better service for Ontario customers)!
Having two young children, I really appreciate the flexible hours at Gastronomia. The company lets me challenge myself professionally without compromising my role as a mother.
Get Gastronomia news
Can't find the position you're looking for?
Gastronomia a de grandes ambitions! C’est sans nul doute que notre équipe s’agrandira bientôt. C’est pourquoi, nous cherchons toujours à être en contact avec les meilleurs talents. N’hésitez pas à nous écrire si le projet vous attire, nous pourrons en discuter avec vous.